DevOps Real-time Training
Best DevOps Training Institute Hyderabad
Trainer: Mr. Amarendra (12+ Years Experience )
New Batch Starting soon… Enroll Now.
Tech Marshals Academy is one of the Best DevOps Training Institute Hyderabad we are Offering Classroom and online Training By Real-time Industry Experts.
Join our DevOps Training Classes and Get trained By Real time Industry professionals with more than 12+ Years of Experience to get hands-on experience.
Become Expert in Linux, Shell Scripting, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR, NEXUS Repository, Docker, KUBERNETES (Orchestration tool), Ansible, Nagios & More.. Get Practical Training by Industry Experts in just 5 Weeks. Trained 5,000+ Professionals. Limited Seats, Book Now.
Enroll Now for Free Demo
DevOps Course Content
- Agile Method
- Waterfall Method
- What is Devops?
- It’s use cases
- Devops Advantages
- Linux Installation
- Unix Command Line
- Distribution List
- Directory structure
- File System and File Management
- User Administration
- VI editor
- Configure and monitor system logs
- Service and process management
- Package Management
- Searching tool grep, find, locate
- Text processing tools awk, cut, sort, uniq
- Variables and it’s types
- If conditions
- For loops
- While loops
- Use cases
- Real time Scenarios with examples
- Overview of Virtualization
- Cloud Computing
- AWS services EC2, VPC, Security Group, Subnet
- Ec2 instance Backup and Restore process
- Static IP using Elastic IPs
- Elastic Load Balancer
- Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Services
- Simple Storage Service S3 and its types
- User management using IAM
- Elastic Container Registry
- GIT basics
- Difference between versioning control tools and GIT
- Git installation
- Getting and creating projects: initialize a directory as Git repository and copy a Gitrepository
- Adding file contents to staging area
- View status of your files in the working directory and the staging area
- Show diff at various stages
- Record snapshot of staging area
- Undo changes and commits
- Remove files from stagingarea
- Branching andmerging strategies
- Sharing and updatingprojects
- Installation and Setup ofMaven
- Maven integration with Jenkins
- Introduction ofCI/CD
- Fresh instance of Jenkins installation andconfiguration
- How to create a job and configureit
- A walk-through of different features ofJenkins
- Jenkins Pluggins installation andconfiguration
- Different types of Jenkins jobs configuration such as Freestyle/Maven/ Pipeline/ Multibranch Pipeline
- Practical Jenkins administrationissues
- How to integrate different build and release tools like Ant, Maven, GIT, SVN, Tomcatetc.
- Devise a strategy for the candidate's organization build and releaseprocess
- Maven projectsetup
- Docker and Kubernetes deployments using CI/CD
- Sonar installation and Advantages
- Sonar Integration with Jenkins builds
- Nexus installation and Advantages
- Nexus Integration with Jenkins builds
- Introduction toDocker
- Containers vs virtual machine
- Docker platform overview and terminologies
- Getting started withContainers
- Buildingcustomized Images in different ways
- Configure Applications and accessing Applications on containers.
- Basic ContainerNetworking.
KUBERNETES (Orchestration tool)
- Why Kubernetes?
- Difference between Orchestration tools such as Docker swarm and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Usage and advantages
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Different types of installation such as Kops, kubeadm, minikube, eks
- Creation of different kinds in Kubernetes such as deployment, pod, service, namespace in CLI.
- Creation of different kinds in Kubernetes such as deployment, pod, service, namespace by using manifest files.
- Kubernetes Load balancer
- Kubernetes Auto scaling
- Kubernetes Network
- Kubernetes Storage types.
- Basic inventory filesetup
- Modules and its usecases
- Ansible Playbook andRoles
- AWS instance spin usingplaybooks
- AWS instance backups
- Installing Nagios master andslave
- How to configure different services in slave
- How to configure notification in Nagios.
This DevOps training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps Training (100% Real-Time) for Interviews
Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become en expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility, using modern DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, and Jenkins. DevOps jobs are highly paid and in great demand, so start on your path today.
What are the course objectives?
DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Linux, Shell Scripting, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR, NEXUS Repository, Docker, KUBERNETES (Orchestration tool), Ansible, Nagios & More. in a practical, hands on and interactive approach. The Devops training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skillset to master in the cloud age.